Buying a house is a trying time. Often there is not quite enough money at the time of settlement. Use our facility to pay your legal fees by instalments over 12 months.
You pay our $500.00 deposit/retainer in the usual way. On settlement/completion of the contract you sign a one page agreement that states:-
1. You will make 12 monthly payments by direct debit authorised from your account.
2. The amount of these payments is advised to you at the time and includes an interest rate at the same amount as credit cards and the filing fee on a caveat which is $136.30.
3. You authorise that the caveat be lodged if you fail to keep up the payments
4. As long as payments are made in time the caveat will not be registered
5. Once all the payments are made the caveat filing fee will be refunded
6. You can even finance your original deposit and get a refund of that too
How it works
As the matter nears completion you ask to finance the fees. We fax or e-mail or post you
(a) The simple loan agreement
(c) Direct debit form
is sent to you for signing along with a caveat for you consent. You sign these as instructed and return them to The Conveyancing Shop and the direct debit is put into effect by the lender.
Call Henry Packham on 9410 3846 to discuss
Finance is provided by Conveyancing and Mortgage Shop Pty Limited ACN 102 192 227 Suite 605 1 Railway Street Chatswood NSW 2067 Telephone 94103846 FAX 94153211 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Repayment Schedule
Request a Callback
Call now, we're here to help.
Buying or selling in Sydney? Before you do anything contact The Conveyancing Shop. What you do before the sale can often be the most crucial. You need expert advice when it comes to conveyancing services.
We love meeting new people
Find out how The Conveyancing Shop can help you today