Sydney's professional conveyancing solicitors
Conveyancing Solicitors – Helpful Hints
Buying a house, or selling a house in Sydney?
There are many pitfalls that can be avoided by engaging the services of conveyancing solicitors. Don’t worry, that’s why we’re here to help.
Avoid the pitfalls
Based in Sydney, the conveyancing solicitors at the Conveyancing Shop can guide you through a maze of decisions such as:
- Should I sign an Option agreement?
- Do I sell at an auction?
- Can I give up my “cooling off period” and do I need a 66W certificate?
- Do I really need a survey and building certificate?
- What about the swimming pool?
- Are there any special levies they haven’t told me about?
- Can I keep my pet?
We find the right solutions
More than ever when it comes to buying a house or selling a house, the sound advice of professional conveyancing solicitors can save the legal wrangles, litigation and costly delays of not getting it right.
- Contracts can be confusing. Do you really understand all the legal jargon?
- Where do you stand when you have a dispute?
- What are the pitfalls of buying off the plan?
Ploughing through legal jargon
Could you plough your way through the legal jargon and pick any potential traps?
The Conveyancing Shop’s solicitors and licensed conveyancers have the credentials with over twenty years practising experience so that you don’t have to worry about all of the “unforeseen” possibilities and have the support to make the right decisions.
Request a Callback
Call now, we're here to help.
Buying or selling in Sydney? Before you do anything contact The Conveyancing Shop. What you do before the sale can often be the most crucial. You need expert advice when it comes to conveyancing services.
We love meeting new people
Find out how The Conveyancing Shop can help you today